Accounting and Payroll-USA
We serve you in:
- Recording bills paid, sales made, collections banked through journals and general ledger
- Paying bills and managing accounts payable
- Handling all pay periods through direct deposits to your employees accounts
- Preparing quarterly and annual payroll tax reports including W@, 1099s at year end
- Emailing a reminder of tax remittances the day before they come due
- Invoicing your customers, posting collections, accounts receivable
- Completing bank reconciliation
- Preparing sales tax reports
- Set-up of HRA accounts and processing of them
- Providing monthly profit and loss statements and other management reports
- Preparing monthly or quarterly narrative analysis with charts to help you understand your business strengths over the period of review and comparisons to industry and those areas requiring focus
How much does it cost?
Add your in-house staff costs, benefits, payroll taxes, software, training, management costs and you'll likely find Marlies Y Hendricks CPA PLLC will save you money and we will get it right the first time.